Sunday 13 May 2012

The Tri, The Gig and The Baby.

Today I completed my 2nd ever Triathlon, and my last race before the big event. One Step Beyonds sprint Tri at Southwell, 400m Swim, 17.6km Bike and 5km Run.
Swim: 08:34
T1: 01:19
Bike: 34:44
T2: 01:10
Run: 17:13
TOTAL: 01:03:00
A well run event and great conditions, plenty of work to do if I want to be fast but enjoyed it. I've just received the text confirming I came 121st out of 600 and 22nd in my age group (Male 30-34). Great turn out and great to see so many Absolute Tri Club mates.

My band are playing the Rescue Rooms in Nottingham on Tuesday, check out our latest song on the YouTube player and follow the link for detail http://www.rescuerooms.com/gig-guide/186/love-ends-disaster--foreign-office.

I also just want to say congratulations to Helen and Howy on the birth of their daughter, good work guys, look forward to seeing you soon :-).

Thanks to everyone so far for sponsoring me, your generosity has been amazing, but still along way to go to reach my target. Check out the Karen Green Foundation link to the right to find out who I'm raising money for, and follow the Just Giving logo to sponsor me online.

Short and sweet but time is limited! :-)

7 weeks to go :-/

And out.

No comments:

Post a Comment